This always happens, I go for months without posting, then post like mad for a week, and then go away for a few months... Oh well, two posts in about one day here I come...
A couple months ago my younger sister wanted to change rooms, she has never had her room redecorated (as in chosen the theme herself... I have an odd way of redecorating and then some how switching rooms... Its weird, anyways...) so we were kind of hashing out ideas ect on what she would like to do.
SOME HOW, I am still unsure as to how, but somehow we managed to convince my parents to let us ALL switch rooms... it goes soemthing like this... I took EVERYTHING out of my room, including the stuff in my closet, and moved it to the dining room, the downstairs bedroom, the hallway upstairs, and I even have one of my organizer desk things in the upstairs bathroom, getting ready for church is a nightmare as all of my shoes and purses are in large rubbermaid tubs, instead of being organized and accessable in my closet...
With my things out of my room, it was empty to decorate, so we mudded, took down shelves, painted, and put in laminate flooring. Gary moved into there... leaving his room completely empty, and now we are decorating it for Bo... Same idea, mud walls, paint walls (and closet), do flooring, but we are also making additions to Bo's bed, painting it black, and we re did the organizer for her closet, as well as put in more lighting (one day in the next millennium I will post pictures). Anyways, because of these changes, her room is taking FOREVER to do, and I am still unable to find anything..... (and once Bo is finally done moving into what was Gary's room, I will get to redecorate her room and finally have everything in one place!!)
Now to get to the point of my post...
I have wanted a bubble bath for... Well about a month now, ever since we started changing rooms... I dont know why but ever since working at Lush 2 years ago (oh wow, 2 years already...) I have had sudden urges for bubble baths... So tonight at 11:54 I finally decided I wanted a bath, and did so... I have to say it was heavenly to relax with my book, (that had absolutley nothing to do with babies, birth, anatomy, physiology, or anything medicine) and just chill... Sometimes you just have to leave things, like laundry, the dishes, or in my case school, and do something for yourself... and I promise, the dishes, (and everything else) will probably still be there in the morning, I have yet to see mine wash themselves!
Friday, August 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment