Have you ever gone to say something and realized after you said it that it was not what you origionally ment? I, myself do it ALL the time... one minute we can be talking about say.... sewing, and the next I'll start going on about the really cool sand heating noodles that I bought today, to assist in the process of this crazy dress factory we have going on..... (uh whoevers idea this was, dude lol they have something coming :P) ...
I also find that when I'm tired, flusterd, or angry it gets worse. Its like some type of mental problem, (shut up I am aware of all the other "mental" problems that I have too)... similar to my moms calling of all the children and then the cats names, before she can find the right person. It just goes to show that although people have it together, sometimes, they dont....... hmmmm...
The other thing is pronounciation.... ever said something and then was like "oops, tee hee"... take the word massachusetts for instance.... Say that one wrong and youve got something coming.... or even the word buffet, its pronounced with a silent t, not like being buffetted by the wind....
All in all it just goes to show you how degraded our school system is.... wait hold on... forget it, totally lost where I was headed with that thought....
speaking of not knowing what your trying to say (hahahahahahahhahaha) I think that I am in desperate need of bed....
Ps for those of you who havnt figured out what sand heating noodles are, they just happen to be hand sewing needles...... now try to figure out how I mixed up that one, I still can't figure it out!
Friday, July 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Sleep much, hunny?
Post a Comment