So I started thinking and decided that i needed to keep everyone informed on my very very eventful life, which is so not true, at all...... and then i was thinking about how i just graduated and how I'm supposed to be living the dream, or whatever, and i realized ive been duped. Instead of Living the dream, i have been pushed (well not pushed but whatever) into the work force, that or my other choice is University or Colledge, YUCK! For now I'm done with school and much more into work. How long that will last who knows, what I do know though is everything that us grads were promised has yet to come true. Although pushed into the big wide world with everything I need to survive, (excuse me but i still dont get where calculus and Physics are supposed to fit into this......) I'm kinda bored. Its no wonder that people go through a mid life crisis! if this is all there is to the work force, I may as well retire and become a bum! lol cuz this whole work all the time thing, really really stinks.... maybe ill just live in my parents basement forever and sew.... lol I'm sure my parents would enjoy that... no I think what I would really like to do is expeirince a bit more of the work force, travel, and then get married and raise some kids. Which to me would be the best job of all.
Tuesday, July 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh, wait for it; it gets better all the time. My personal favorite are the early morning tantrums you are tempted to throw because you JUST CAN'T STAND ANOTHER DAY OF YOUR MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE IN A BORING JOB THAT NEVER CHANGES!! It's lovely.
Post a Comment