So these are Thomas' pants...
And this is the TuTu skirt... Im thinking of trying to make this one from scratch, and hopefully it will turn out... Ill post my other creations as they come along... hopefully... lol
Which brings me to my other thought... Tonight as I was trying to get dressed to go out for supper with a Girlfriend, I looked in my closet and thought with a very large internal, and external sigh: "I have nothing to wear".
Now for anyone who knows me, that is a lie... I may not have a room full of clothes, but I do have a closet full, a dresser full, and there are a LOT of shoes in the bottom of my closet... at least 50 pairs...
Whenever I get ready to go somewhere, or even just to get dressed for the day, I always wish I had more clothes. When in reality, I have tons of clothes! And they're all pretty decent! I have never had to resort to wearing a paper bag. I have enough different clothes that the first year of Highschool, I wore a different outfit every day of school for nearly two months. For those of you who need a calculater like I did, (lol) thats 40 different outfits... and those are just casual outfits! thats not even stuff that I would wear to church!
I think what I am trying to say is that when I look in my closet, I should think, "Thank God, that I am so blessed to have such an assortment of clothes. To not have to wear the same thing day after day, knowing that if I wreck it, Ill still have to wear it."
A lot of times I know that I take for granted what I have, and dont always realize just how blessed I am. How even though I dont have the coolest job, or the fastest car, or even the best of everything/anything, I have Jesus, and in reality, thats all I need. He makes me who I am. It wouldnt matter what I wore. I could even wear that paper bag and I would still be me. So although my flesh wants more, I think Ill try to be content and thankful with what I have. Although I'm not opposed to any blessings in the clothing department. :p
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment