You have to love how life throws curve balls at you. One moment you're attempting to glide peacefully along, the next you are slam dunked by a basketball to swing wildly like a weevle......
Take this week for instance: yesterday was peachyriffical! until approx 8:10pm.. from there things went down hill quite quickly....... my weeble was wobbled..
At work today I just wanted to act floppy and not be happy, but because one of my co-workers friends just quit life (he committed suicide last night), her ex-husband is moving and wants to take her back to court for custody of the kids, and her grampa died yesterday, I decided that she prolly had it a lot worse than me and that I would just wait until I got home to have my pity party.
So I had a slight fit, ate my french fries, coughed one up on my book, cried because I was not having a good go of things and my mom was trying to make conversation while i was trying to read my book, and no for the third time I do not want a Cinnamon roll because I am too full.
I figured things had calmed down a bit but then i got in a fight with the dishwasher and now i have a large bruise that is not only large but raised on my shin, for those of you concerned, the dishwasher is fine.
after fighting with the dishwasher I decided to take a bath, with a wicked case of the hickups that im sure some poor chinaman heared, I am attempting to cut my bath bomb in half. After some assistance of my father, a meat cleaver, and some well aimed Karate chop noises, the bath ball splits and I head for the tub.
I named the bath Honey Bee Good and Float Away (because all men should take a hint every once and a while [mix one honey bee bath bomb with a marzibain bubble bar and a floating island luxury bath melt, and read your book.])(they have this new make up a name for your bath cocktail at work so im trying my hand at it....) The bath went ok, so I figured that life must be getting better, plus I got to use my new Snow Cake Soap so I figured that I would be ok, and although my bruise looks bigger after shaving my legs, I figured whats one battle scar among others, and left the dishwasher to its own devices.
Then I sat in my dads new electric reclining leather chair, and read my book....
So there I am floating on the high seas with Jacky.. When BAM
Gary my little brother rolls in from work and tells me that I should apply for the management position opening up at the store where he works (and has worked for a whole week now) because the manager there now is leaving, and the guy taking her place is a right dummie and Gary thinks I should do it because everyone is leaving because no one likes this guy who is moving up to be manager...
bla bla bla
Honey was bad and floated back
all of my relaxation was suddenly gone and
BOOM
Im trying to franticly get straight answers and see if i want to apply for a full time job that will pay approx 32,000 a year give me a position with better hours ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect
(being as its getting late and ive been up since quarter to seven my brain is already asleep and not likeing the prospect of waking up, im having to do this brainless and my poor mouth is hanging open slightly)
After finally waking up enough and thinking... which i must admit was QUITE hard, :p I have come to the conclusion that:
IF the guy is that bad, the position for assistant manager (because there is no one to fill that space for now) will possibly still be open. For that reason I am going to stick with what im doing now and hope that possibly they will be desperate enought to take me when my temp position at where i currently work is done...
It was nice to come to a conclusion, after Gary tried to show me a chart of who was leaving and who would probably be staying, I grew slightly concerned, for this looked complicated. I am happy to say that I understand and shall contemplate it for the future!!!
but I can still see that 32,000 floating by with my car....
Sigh
Monday, November 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I just found your blog, Carlee and even though I am so sorry you had such a nasty day, I laughed until I cried because it was the way you wrote it! I miss you so much!!! Come see me soon!!!
hahahaha thanks Amy, I blog what I think and feel, lol when I have time, some people dont like my writing but whatever.. tis me and if you dont like it... dont read. :D I will totally have to come see and your new girls when I get a car... which will hopefully be in the new year sometime!
Post a Comment