Friday, September 19

Tickle me Elmo

Since being home by myself, all alone, all day, ALL WEEK... I have started to go slightly insane. Not only am I sick, but I have no energy so even wanting to do something like make cookies, is nearly impossible. Even taking a shower takes an enormous amount of energy...

ANYWAYS

Its Friday night and I'm feeling quite restless... I want to go out and do something, but everyone I know is working. I would like to GO somewhere but I don't have the money to drive anywhere (why is gas so expensive?!) and Even if I did go somewhere, I don't have a place to stay without showing up being like "hey can I crash here?"

If none of this was bad enough, my parents are both out of town, so I could actually do something tonight... Except instead I need to be mature and responsible, and (technically) babysit my younger siblings.

Usually, I could care less... But at this point in time I am feeling rather... not into doing that..

Basically this post is just a rant about how I would really rather not be mature and do what I am supposed to do...

While venting my frustration to a close friend, I came up with an idea, when she replied to my email she said I needed to stop making such vivid mental pictures when I email her because she can't help but laugh out loud when she reads them and the people at her work are starting to think shes kinda nutty...

I just need professional help... Anything that happens this weekend should be very interesting... because my maturity level has dropped, and I feel like doing something REALLY stupid... Hopefully I wont get arrested or anything too bad...
So if you see my face in the Criminals top ten most wanted.. you know why...

No comments: