
This is just something that I keep thinking about... Its been going around and around in my head and if I didnt blog about it my head was going to explode... I think...
It didnt turn out exactly how I wanted it too but I'm posting it anyways.... I probably wouldnt be able to find the right words eventually anyways, so this is what came about...
Sometimes, because we are human, and just because we can do it, we view our lives through dirty coke bottle glasses... Instead of being able to see clearly we end up with a very distorted and dim view of the lives we lead. Instead of being able to focus on the better things, our good qualities, we end up seeing the mud spattered, backwords person staring back in the mirror... Now this person might be covered in mud from a day out with friends, who all had a good time, but instead of focusing on that, all we can focus on is how bad we look.
I dont care how bad your life is messed up, you smoke? you drink? your parents are divorced, seperated etc? Why does that have to make you a bad person? why does that determine who YOU turn out to be... no one but YOU can deicde who you turn out to be. Its your decisions that determine that...
Now dont get your knickers in a knot... EVERYONE makes bad decisions every once in a while... Some people more than that! No one is perfect, for those of you who think you are, your not, now deal with it...
Just because you see a struggling, awkword, geekey person looking at you in the mirror, doesnt mean that someone else looks at you and sees a curagous, strong, funny, interesting, and fun person to be around.
Quit beating yourself up, take off the glasses, and look again. You might be surprised at what you find... and when you do see what you are, and will become, you will make someone proud...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment