Ok so I wanted to Apologize because I feel SUPER UBER bad that I have totally neglected this aaaaaaaaand not written on here for, way way way too long, like three months too long… but life gets so busy and complimicated that at times its tough to do anything… I was talking with a highschool friend today and it made me TOTALLY realize that time really does fly when your not paying attention… I cant even believe that this time last year we were already (well some of us) counting down the days until school would be over FOREVER (highschool anyways)… Now many of my friends ar in university, others are on the other side of the world, studying, ooooooooooor over there for learning experinces (like living in Spain to learn Spanish…. Anyways I decided to finally post something, and I started this about a month ago (while driving two particular people to north battleford) and I finally got my lazy bottom around to finishing it today! So anyways… ENJOY!
Yay though I see through a glass darkly and then face to face. The scripture or soemting quite similar to that was running through my mind today. And for some reason I was thinking of sometihng a little idfferently for some reason… we have such a warped view of the world and the way that it works.. we see through the glass that it is darkened.. but then we also don’t see many times how the world views us …. It is like some days we are in our own tiny little box, with tinted windows and we don’t realize that everything we do is analyzed. Our reaction, attitude, retorts, comments, body language, everything, is looked at and analyzed. In regular life this happens often, but because we choose to live differently, everything is looked at closer, through a microscope, and then if that wasn’t bad enough some days we are then picked apart with a fine tooth comb, to see if they missed anything with the microscope.
But usually what they see is astounding. Instead of bitterness, hate, strife, and everything else that they find in the world, when they look at us they see peace, an oasis of it! And they get curious. We may not realize that every little thing we have done, is showing them God, but when the glass is no longer darkened, and we see at “face” value whats really been going on, we can say, “God is uber Cool and I’m so glad hes in controle because otherwise, life would be more interesting than it is now…
Thursday, January 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I almost died when I read the first sentence of your second paragraph. "Yay, though..." LOL I know you meant "Yea,...", but it was almost as though you were celebrating the fact that you couldn't see your reflection properly. You know you love me.
lol, I should probably fix that... I am SO bad at spelling... and yes the fact that in the morning I cant see my face clearly in the mirror, is probably a good thing... because I would faint due to the fact that I usually look like the wrath of God!!! lol, and yes, I do love you... even though its not tuesday... XD
Post a Comment