SO, while in prayer on Saturday night, I was thinking about pimples... Now I know, dude why were you thinking about that when you were supposed to be praying?! It was because I have one of those ones that's really deep and hurts really bad, and you cant squeeze it cuz it will just make it hurt more than its already hurting.
ANYWAYS...
Like all of my thoughts, my brain decided to take a hiatus and headed in a completely different direction than prayer, and I started comparing people and pimples....
For those of you who read my WON TON blog, my brain decided to follow that track again.....
ANYWAYS, I started thinking about the pores on everyone's face, and how like people they are really they're own independent beings (I don't know if that's for sure but lets just say for the sake of this post it is, now shut up and keep reading)
each pore reacts differently to different situations
FOR Example: In the sun usually your forehead sweats, (pores) but your cheeks don't (well mine anyways)
And just like people different areas and pores react differently to the dirt of life... See unlike my cheeks, my chin tends to not react well with the dirt of life. Much like some very sensitive beings, it lets the dirt get to it and get real deep where it sits and absolutely annoys the snot out of not only the person (because it keeps bugging them) but everyone else too, because the one person wont let it go...
then there's the people who just let everything roll off their shoulders, like my cheek pores, who never get pimples, and if they do they don't last long...
then, my nose which is that combination of occasionally greasy dirty people, where some stuff stays and other stuff doesn't...
Some people instead of working on their skin just cover it up and pretend everything is fine.
With work and persistence the pores can change but it takes a lot more work than most are willing to put in... essentially they would rather just stay the way they are and not change... why do that when they can wallow in self pity and get more attention...
This post like a lot of my other posts is REALLY weird, but to me it makes sense.
Hopefully it makes sense to you as well and you get something out of it.
Sunday, October 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Hey gurly.. welcome to the blog world.. I just came across ur blog! God bless... & love ya!
Thank you muchly! hope you enjoy my odd writings of oddness!
well, dear, what can I say. I started reading this post and thought I was going to be completely grossed out lol. Only you can manage to make a post about zits work. More power to you, babe ;)
:D I try, lol My mom always told me I was special!! so Thank you!!
Post a Comment