Tuesday, August 26

SCHOOL?!?!?!?!?!?!

As of Tomorrow morning, high school starts in my City....

Most people groan, I on the other hand, Giggle.....

At the end of June when I graduated, I thought "okay, this is neat, no school now for like... well ever if I want to.... cool "
And I went on my merry little way. Now though its like, "DUDE I dont EVER have to go back to school again if I don't want to.... EVER!!!!"
I know this little thought probably makes most people just think "oh there she goes again, something finally clicked in that thick head of hers....."
BUT, It kinda makes me giggle, to think that
A) I am really done all of those courses that I had to take but diddnt want to, and if I do go back to school I can just take the classes that I want to take.... :D
B) If I really wanted to, I could sleep in for like, EVER! (because not only am I not in school, I am happily unemployed!!!)
C) I actually finished all nine hundred thousand hundred years of school.... AND I survived...
D) My brother and sister are still have to do it....... :D
And E) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P)

2 comments:

Holley D said...

k, hunny, you need to go a little lighter on the energy drink I'm thinkin...

Carlee said...

lol this was at like 8:30 in the morning!!! i hadnt even had coffee or chai tea!!!!! you know im just that hyped in the morning...