Tuesday, August 26

Contenental Tour

After looking at my other posts again, I realized I had never really updated the situation with the puddle.

After many long nights spent in prayre.... (okok, lol, Most of it was at church, or a quick "uh God it would be really great if you could do this.... *snore* (as I fall asleep in bed).... not really but whatever) The Car actually got fixed..... SO

(I'm into lists, deal with it)

1) God Answered our prayres and got the car fixed as well as
2)Found a 3.9 mustang engine (for those you know cars like I do, and DO NOT speak Car and driver, they only made those engines for a limited time, and therefore are quite rare...you learn something new every day!
3)Got the mustang engine shipped from who knows where in Canada, to Saskatoon, In like 2-3 days.
4) got the SGI head person, to help assist and give the green light immediately instaed of waiting for almost a week longer
5) got SGI to cover most of it
6) got the car place to install the WHOLE engine thingmy in 3 days
7) allowed us to go to the bestest most amazingestly awesome conference ever(est)!!!!

Seriously, God is cool, and he works in very mysterious ways....... lol Even I can't figure him out.... Lol I cant even find my shoes most days let alone figure out God.....

And now I shall go ponder this over breakfast....

2 comments:

Holley D said...

For those of us who do speak car and driver, you sound amazingy in the know...engine thingmy? lol

Carlee said...

lol we need to go get the tires checked again on the car... just to see the look on that guys face when i attempted to tell him why i brought the car to him... then him looking at you saying "what does she want?"..... I am truly a girl who does NOT speak car and driver... lol I have a feeling you may change that though....